It’s "Kitty Ear parts" for Lina ChouChou’s Bebe Chou line.
It also works on Petit chou. (it might be tighter than other models)
* How To Install
1. Stick the included magnets to the head cover with tape. These magnets should be in the opposite pole with the magnets on Kitty-Ear parts.
2. Take a wig on.
3. Attach the Kitty-Ear parts on the wig.
* If you would like to attach Kitty-Ears on Hats or bonnets, you just need to stick magnets to the inside of the hats.
* Included: a pair of Kitty-Ears with build-in magnets. Magnet x 2
* Kitty-Ears are not painted and there is only white-skin type.
* You can attach and detach Kitty-Ears easily.
* Since Kitty-Ears are held by magnets, it could be detached by external impact.
* Kitty-Ears are a customized order. Therefore, shipping will take two weeks since you make an order.